BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA, PT
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (Code: SIA)
As a senior member of Internal Audit Department, you will be responsible in assisting Department Head to manage Internal Audit Department activities in:
Preparing Annual Audit Plan;
* Performing and leading a Risk Based Audit and an Intra-Office inspection;
* Preparing and reviewing audit reports, including reports to Top Management, Board of Commissioner and Bank Indonesia;
* Monitoring and reviewing the result/ follow up of audit findings and recommendations;
* Establishing, reviewing and revising Audit policy/procedures and Audit charter;
* Managing internal audit documents and coaching junior auditors.
* Experienced as a Senior Internal Auditor in a reputable Bank for minimum 5 years.
* Relevant Bachelor or Postgraduate Degree.
* Internal Auditor Certified
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 800 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
Employment Offering – Permanent
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Career Level Senior
Yr(s) Exp 5 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation – Internal Audit, Accounting / Audit / Taxation – Others, Banking / Finance / Securities – Banking – Corporate Banking
Job Location DKI Jakarta – Jakarta
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
LOWONGAN KERJA 2009; MARET APRIL MEI JUNI JULI AGUSTUS SEPTEMBER OKTOBER NOVEMBER DESEMBER 2009 #LOWONGAN KERJA 2009; MARET APRIL …